Evacuation Siren System Design
Did you know our team can help you design an emergency system for your;
- Factory evacuation.
- Warehouse evacuation.
- Building evacuation.
Also suitable for;
- Site evacuation.
- Construction site evacuation.
Just email your site plans to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come up with a solution.
How Does The Cygnus Evacuation System Work?
The Cygnus Wireless Alarm System is a reliable siren system which has;
- Easy push button activation. Once one unit is activated, this activates all units on site.
- Battery powered siren operation (this means you can safely evacuate your site even in a power outage!).
- Wireless mesh network (this means each device on site acts as a repeater for the wireless signal).
- LED strobe light incorporated in some models.
Advanced features also available are;
- SMS text message sends alerts to your teams mobile phones
- Radio voice alerts can be broadcast over site radios
- Cygnus control panel monitors system automatically and has a display screen of where the alert was initiated.
- Siren delays can be added for different zones.
- Free programming app available to change the settings and activate other functions.
- Interface panels can interlink the Cygnus system with your existing system/infrastructure.
Common evacuation call points pictured below. These devices trigger a site wide evacuation in the event of an emergency or evacuation drill.
Once your evacuation system is in place, it is important to;
- Test the system regularly
- Record the tests as per your company policy
- Ensure all employees know where to assemble
- Have a maintenance plan in place
- Ensure the sirens can be heard/strobe lights are visible in all required areas
- Make sure your WHS adviser confirms the system is compliant for your application
Contact The Team Today
Contact the team to discuss your requirements!
Phone 1800 273 473